#

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers


Mothers like a ray of sunshine
A mom beams with happiness
that'll never grow old.
She'll stay in my coronary heart for all time
As if she were inside
We've shared so many matters,
We laughed, we smiled, we cried.
I love my mom very much
and still at some point in the years
We percentage the mother-daughter love,
and usually, once I fear,
I realize I'll continually have my mother
somewhere very near!

You are my 'supermom' in the whole world.
And I'm your 'tiny hero' who continually break the rules
however never across the 'wild' borders.
You usually defend me with your 'magic contact' & 'powerful fingers'.
You in no way allow me down even if I'm so near being 'terminated' from the universe.
Susanna O Tam, my dearest mummy,
I love u today, the following day n until the end.

Thank you for all the things you have accomplished for me. I won't apprehend you on some things however I understand which you're handiest doing what you realize is proper for me. I thank God for giving you as my mother due to the fact there's no other mother who ought to update you with me...
"Thank you" may not be sufficient to acquire my hug!
Happy Mother's Day

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us.
Still, she will cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

She is my Angel!! Mother; she is my greatest electricity and facilitates me out to all of it apart, the ache in my life. She is the Rose that grows and grows, without any end!
A Mother now not handiest serves for your meals but also makes it positive to serve it at the right time and in right amount no matter how an awful lot work she has piled up for herself.
My mom’s prayers have clung to me at some point of my existence for they were so true and the depth of it had constantly been there with me like my energy.
My mother is one phenomenal creature that I even have not ever been able to find anywhere else within the global!
A Mother’s existence revolves all around her children!! Everything she does is for her children to study and get all success they need.

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s Day Card And Flowers
Mother’s Day Card And Flowers

Mother’s day card and flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment